First page Back Continue Last page Graphics
The road to GNU Classpath 1.0
- Will be the common “free java” core (One glibj to rule them all)
- If it compiles against GNU Classpath glibj, it should just work on all free systems (GCC 4.0 is important – everybody ships it).
- No concrete plan at the moment.
- Regular “developer snapshots” - let runtimes decide.
- Does need help
(my suggestons seems “outrageously unreasonable”)
The real fun will be
- java-gnome, strong integration with GNU platform and freedesktop.org, GNU platform, alternative execution models, optimizations..
The “pain” will be