- Fixes another "No such file" bug when uploading deep directory structures.
- SSH2 support added.
- Doesn't need temporary files for file download anymore.
- Progress monitor for file downloads more detailed and accurate.
- Fixed "No such file" bug.
- Easy installation using the Eclipse Update Manager perspective. The plugin and the prerequisite plugins are now installed from one location. Whenever a new version is released, you can update you Eclipse with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Faster directory listings and small file retrievals. By sending multiple commands ahead before waiting for the responses from the server, the speed of the plugin is improved, especially over high-latency connections.
Added option to specify location of sftp-server executable, necessary for SSH1.